Registered By: Zen Freese Dec. 2007
Contact: zen.freese@gmail.com
Download Manuscript
Format: 30 minute 'old school' teleplay
Summary: Adam and Chris have just graduated from college when Adam’s grandfather suddenly dies. Flush with inheritance money and unsure what to doe next, Adam is convinced by Chris to start a trendy gym. With no business experience, unrealistic goals and a staff compete with family, friends and weird Russian guy, they begin their journey of making mistakes and learning the meaning of being "Crunched".
Quote:
CHRIS
Okay, so I'm sensing some stress
coming from this side of the room.
(points at Adam)
As your business partner, I'm here
to support you. But as your friend,
you should know that you're being a
bitch.
Okay, so I'm sensing some stress
coming from this side of the room.
(points at Adam)
As your business partner, I'm here
to support you. But as your friend,
you should know that you're being a
bitch.

No comments:
Post a Comment